Michelle, I think there is an issue with the speakers on your computer. I had trouble hearing you. from what i read, i love the idea of story board and the idea of using class Dojo to stay organized and to plan the everyday class.
LOL love your song choice at the end! I will have to check out Storybook That ... but also curious about schoology. I think you are using technology well! I love how you used the SAMR model to illustrate where you were before this course and where you are now.
Nice job using youtube! As a family childcare provider I think you were actually ahead of many others with using a communication app. As a former family childcare provider, I wish I had something like Fresh Books back then because I did everything in book (attendance, expenses, billing, etc.).
I love the song at the end of your presentation! Just like a few others mentioned, I really want to try the Storybook That app too! It looks really fun! I love that you talked about where you were before and after the class using the SAMR model! Good Job!
Michelle, Great presentation. It sounds like you were doing a good job using technology before we took this class. You definitely know what you need to do in order to bring technology into your classroom.
I feel that you are already in the right direction in how you use technology. You are doing a great job as a director and teacher. Your students are lucky to have you.
Very nice presentation, Michelle. I enjoyed the pictures of your classroom - what a bright, cheery, and welcoming space! And I like how you commented on the change in your level of technology integration before and after this class by referencing the SAMR model. Thank you for including the instructions you found for powerpoint voiceover, too. I will have to add that to my growth chart - along with Storyboard That!
Michelle- You are my tech savvy friend in the cohort, always saving me!! I love that you have used storyboard that so much since finding it, that is definitely something I want to try to use in my class with some of my kids. You were actually the first person who ever talked to me about Class Dojo and it was so long ago that I barely remember it. It seems that prior to this class you were doing well with technology but through this class you have found so many new tools to try out!
Michelle, Great job in your presentation. I liked the pictures of your classroom in the beginning of your presentation and how youtalked about the apps schoology, classdojo,and freshbooks. I would like to learn more about how to use these apps in my future teaching career. My goal is also I like to use technology to be more organize in the classroom. I also want to learn more about storyboard that app to use in the classroom for preschool. I also learned how to put the voice over in the power point for my presentation. I love your song at the end of your presentation. I wonder if sometime you can help me to know more about the class doejoe app even though I did use for my parent communication app practical. I agree this was a great class that Nathan Seavey taught us a lot.
Michelle, great presentation! That is awesome that you have already been using ClassDojo. Bet your parents love it! Thanks for also sharing some great apps. FreshBooks, Schoology and Teacher Class123 all seem to be very helpful and I can’t wait to check them out.
Great presentation! So impressed that you had some of these apps in place before we started taking this class. That's awesome that you were able to find an app to make your accounting easier - must be such a huge difference from using pencil and paper. I am going to check out that Schoology app and also the Storyboard app. Loved all of your pictures on your presentation.
Michelle your school looks awesome. I like that you provide your students with kindles and iPads as a way to incorporate technology into the classroom. Schoology sounds like a great app for us teachers to use as it is a way to make sure we are following the standards in our classroom, I will have to check this app out.
Michelle, your presentation was so fun! Your school looks amazing, I would love to come visit sometime! I am going to check out the storyboard app. I enjoyed your daughter and your samples of it in your presentation. Great job!
Michelle, a fun and great presentation. Thanks for sharing the apps. I will look into the storyboard. So fun to include your daughter in the experiment. Nice music at the end as well.
Michelle, I love that you included pictures of your school. I also love how much interaction you have with your friends and family from South Africa and family in the UK. You are right when you said that we should use technology to help students reach their highest potential. I am def going to check out the storyboard app with my boys and then get my students using it after learning more bout it. Love the little music at ticket out at the end! Hooray! Lol
I appreciate that you really took a good look at where you were on the SAMR scale and reassessed! You came into this class with a lot of tech application already in your classroom and I appreciate that you continued to explore and expand your thinking about technology for you as an admin, teacher and for your students and children!
It seems as though you already had integrated a good amount of technology into your classroom before taking this class. It seems as though this course has helped you both as a teacher and as an administrator. I look forward to checking out Schoology. Thanks for the tip.
Michelle, I think there is an issue with the speakers on your computer. I had trouble hearing you. from what i read, i love the idea of story board and the idea of using class Dojo to stay organized and to plan the everyday class.
ReplyDeleteThat was a draft, the final 1 is uploaded now
ReplyDeleteI would love to try that Storybook That app! Sounds like my preschoolers would love it! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLOL love your song choice at the end! I will have to check out Storybook That ... but also curious about schoology. I think you are using technology well! I love how you used the SAMR model to illustrate where you were before this course and where you are now.
ReplyDeleteNice job using youtube! As a family childcare provider I think you were actually ahead of many others with using a communication app. As a former family childcare provider, I wish I had something like Fresh Books back then because I did everything in book (attendance, expenses, billing, etc.).
ReplyDeleteI love the song at the end of your presentation! Just like a few others mentioned, I really want to try the Storybook That app too! It looks really fun! I love that you talked about where you were before and after the class using the SAMR model! Good Job!
ReplyDeleteMichelle, Great presentation. It sounds like you were doing a good job using technology before we took this class. You definitely know what you need to do in order to bring technology into your classroom.
ReplyDeleteI feel that you are already in the right direction in how you use technology. You are doing a great job as a director and teacher. Your students are lucky to have you.
ReplyDeleteVery nice presentation, Michelle. I enjoyed the pictures of your classroom - what a bright, cheery, and welcoming space! And I like how you commented on the change in your level of technology integration before and after this class by referencing the SAMR model. Thank you for including the instructions you found for powerpoint voiceover, too. I will have to add that to my growth chart - along with Storyboard That!
ReplyDeleteMichelle- You are my tech savvy friend in the cohort, always saving me!! I love that you have used storyboard that so much since finding it, that is definitely something I want to try to use in my class with some of my kids. You were actually the first person who ever talked to me about Class Dojo and it was so long ago that I barely remember it. It seems that prior to this class you were doing well with technology but through this class you have found so many new tools to try out!
ReplyDeleteMichelle, Great job in your presentation. I liked the pictures of your classroom in the beginning of your presentation and how youtalked about the apps schoology, classdojo,and freshbooks. I would like to learn more about how to use these apps in my future teaching career. My goal is also I like to use technology to be more organize in the classroom. I also want to learn more about storyboard that app to use in the classroom for preschool. I also learned how to put the voice over in the power point for my presentation. I love your song at the end of your presentation. I wonder if sometime you can help me to know more about the class doejoe app even though I did use for my parent communication app practical. I agree this was a great class that Nathan Seavey taught us a lot.
ReplyDeleteMichelle, great presentation! That is awesome that you have already been using ClassDojo. Bet your parents love it! Thanks for also sharing some great apps. FreshBooks, Schoology and Teacher Class123 all seem to be very helpful and I can’t wait to check them out.
ReplyDeleteGreat presentation! So impressed that you had some of these apps in place before we started taking this class. That's awesome that you were able to find an app to make your accounting easier - must be such a huge difference from using pencil and paper. I am going to check out that Schoology app and also the Storyboard app. Loved all of your pictures on your presentation.
ReplyDeleteMichelle your school looks awesome. I like that you provide your students with kindles and iPads as a way to incorporate technology into the classroom. Schoology sounds like a great app for us teachers to use as it is a way to make sure we are following the standards in our classroom, I will have to check this app out.
ReplyDeleteMichelle, your presentation was so fun! Your school looks amazing, I would love to come visit sometime! I am going to check out the storyboard app. I enjoyed your daughter and your samples of it in your presentation. Great job!
ReplyDeleteMichelle, a fun and great presentation. Thanks for sharing the apps. I will look into the storyboard. So fun to include your daughter in the experiment. Nice music at the end as well.
ReplyDeleteMichelle,
ReplyDeleteI love that you included pictures of your school. I also love how much interaction you have with your friends and family from South Africa and family in the UK. You are right when you said that we should use technology to help students reach their highest potential. I am def going to check out the storyboard app with my boys and then get my students using it after learning more bout it. Love the little music at ticket out at the end! Hooray! Lol
I appreciate that you really took a good look at where you were on the SAMR scale and reassessed! You came into this class with a lot of tech application already in your classroom and I appreciate that you continued to explore and expand your thinking about technology for you as an admin, teacher and for your students and children!
ReplyDeleteIt seems as though you already had integrated a good amount of technology into your classroom before taking this class. It seems as though this course has helped you both as a teacher and as an administrator. I look forward to checking out Schoology. Thanks for the tip.
ReplyDelete